LONG COVID SUPPORT GROUP
Attending support group meetings can be a great way to discuss freely about symptoms you may be experiencing with others who understand and relate to you. Group members are encouraged to share with others about any new resources or programs available in Manitoba to support Long COVID, or anything they feel has been helpful for them lately (i.e.: any change in diet, exercise, etc.)
- Benefits of support groups
- Feeling less lonely, isolated or judged.
- Reducing distress, depression, anxiety or fatigue.
- Talking openly and honestly about your feelings.
- Improving skills to cope with challenges.
- Staying motivated to manage chronic conditions or stick to treatment plans.
The Long COVID support group meetings bi-weekly on Thursdays over Zoom conferencing.
Check when the Long Covid Support Group is meeting next: Event Calendar
REGISTER FOR LONG COVID SUPPORT GROUP MEETINGS
Please fill in your contact information below to register for the Long Covid Support Group Meetings.