Communicating with our supporters is important to us. Below you will find links to our Annual Reports, Newsletters and Media.
- Annual Report - 2022
- Annual Report - 2021
- Annual Report - 2020
- Annual Report - 2019
- Annual Report - 2018
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter.
- CTV News - Winnipeg City Council introduces motion to regulate hookah lounges. January 2023.
- CBC Listen - Youth Vaping How Dangerous is it. January 23, 2023.
- CTV NEWS- Manitoba Quits New Year New You smoking cessation program launch. January 2023
- Chamber of Commerce Sustainability Spotlight- Radon Awareness month November 2022
- Global News - Asthma awareness at 11 minutes into the broadcast
- WINNIPEG FREE PRESS - March 2, 2022, New Normal, New Fears
- CBC - Feb 17, 2022, Surgical backlog in Manitoba balloons to more than 161,000 cases
- WINNIPEG FREE PRESS - Feb 14, 2022 LAMb letter to the editor in response to City looking at 3 options to deal with air quality
- CTV - February 8, 2022 Lung Association, Manitoba response to province's plan to remove restrictions by spring
- WINNIPEG FREE PRESS - January 8, 2022 Home Reno supplement, Radon information
- CTV - January 4, 2022 - Quit smoking
- CBC - Dec. 21, 2021 Manitoba's support group for people dealing with the lingering effects of COVID-19
- CJOB - New Zealand's new smoking ban - opinion
- CTV - Manitoba's post-Covid-19 Facebook support group
- GLOBAL - Manitoba's post-Covid-19 Facebook support group
For Media inquiries please contact Neil Johnston, President & CEO, The Lung Association, Manitoba please email email@example.com or call 204-774-5501.