Check out what's happening!
Got an event you want to share, let us know. Just send us an email.
Do you or someone you care for have Pulmonary Fibrosis? Consider attending the Pulmonary Fibrosis Education Forum in September.
|26||27||Feb 28||Mar 1||2||3||4|
|26||27||28||29||30||Mar 31||Apr 1|
This month does not have any events.
- Free Press - Hub of healing finds new life. September 2nd, 2023
- CTV News - Best ways to stay safe amid wildfire smoke in Manitoba. August 16th, 2023
- CBC News - Smoke-filled Manitoba skies prompt caution from respiratory therapist. August 16th, 2023
- CBC News - Major fire continues to burn at Winnipeg lumber yard. August 6th, 2023
- CTV News - New warnings on cigarettes. August 1st, 2023
- CityNews - New warning labels on cigarettes come into effect Tuesday. July 31st, 2023
- CJOB Jim Toth Show - New warnings on cigarettes. July 31, 2023
- Global News - Hazy conditions can have health impacts. May 15th, 2023
- Winnipeg Free Press - Where there’s fire, there’s smoke. Blazes out west to worsen air quality here. May 16th, 2023
- Winnipeg Free Press - Winnipeg to study how other cities regulate hookah lounges February 28th, 2023.
- CTV News - How climate change could impact Manitoba's allergy season- February 8th, 2023
- Global News - How climate change affects seasonal allergies in Manitoba and beyond. February 3rd, 2023.
- CTV News - Winnipeg City Council introduces motion to regulate hookah lounges. January 2023.
- CBC Listen - Youth Vaping How Dangerous is it. January 23rd, 2023.
- CTV NEWS - Manitoba Quits New Year New You smoking cessation program launch. January 2023
For Media inquiries please contact Neil Johnston, President & CEO, The Lung Association, Manitoba please email email@example.com or call 204-774-5501.