Check out what's happening!
Are you looking for Volunteer opportunities? Do you have an event you'd like to share? We want to know! Just send us an email.
|28||29||30||Aug 31||Sep 1||2||3|
9:00 am Pulmonary Fibrosis Education Forum
|25||26||27||28||29||Sep 30||Oct 1|
- CityNews - Manitoba Lung Association recommends home radon testing as winter approaches. November 3rd, 2023
- Global News - Manitoba experts point to the need for more awareness on radon and its dangers. November 3rd, 2023
- CBC News - Calls for flavoured vaping regulation in Manitoba. November 1st, 2023
- Free Press - Hub of healing finds new life. September 2nd, 2023
- CTV News - Best ways to stay safe amid wildfire smoke in Manitoba. August 16th, 2023
- CBC News - Smoke-filled Manitoba skies prompt caution from respiratory therapist. August 16th, 2023
- CBC News - Major fire continues to burn at Winnipeg lumber yard. August 6th, 2023
- CTV News - New warnings on cigarettes. August 1st, 2023
- CityNews - New warning labels on cigarettes come into effect Tuesday. July 31st, 2023
- CJOB Jim Toth Show - New warnings on cigarettes. July 31, 2023
- Global News - Hazy conditions can have health impacts. May 15th, 2023
- Winnipeg Free Press - Where there’s fire, there’s smoke. Blazes out west to worsen air quality here. May 16th, 2023
- Winnipeg Free Press - Winnipeg to study how other cities regulate hookah lounges February 28th, 2023.
- CTV News - How climate change could impact Manitoba's allergy season- February 8th, 2023
- Global News - How climate change affects seasonal allergies in Manitoba and beyond. February 3rd, 2023.
- CTV News - Winnipeg City Council introduces motion to regulate hookah lounges. January 2023.
- CBC Listen - Youth Vaping How Dangerous is it. January 23rd, 2023.
- CTV NEWS - Manitoba Quits New Year New You smoking cessation program launch. January 2023
For Media inquiries please contact the Manitoba Lung Association, Neil Johnston, President & CEO by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 204-774-5501.