GIVE THE GIFT OF BREATH!
The low-scent and non-allergenic features of the popular perennial beauty, the tulip, make it the perfect way to express love to everyone. Being a low-fragrance flower is also one of the reasons that The Lung Association has selected tulips as the signature flower for its annual fundraising campaign.
When you purchase a bouquet of tulips, you are increasing the power of our research to save the lives of Manitobans in need of lung rehabilitation and disease prevention.
$7 per bouquet (5 stems) or 3 bouquets for only $20!
Become a Workplace Champion:
Coordinate tulip sales within your office. All Workplace Champions will be invited to an exclusive Thank You event with prizes for top fundraisers!
Click here for the workplace order forum. For more information on how to become a Workplace Champion, please contact Alexis Davy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 204-774-5501 x 231.
To purchase your bouquet, visit any one of our booths:
- St. Boniface Hospital: Tuesday, February 19th
- Misericordia Health Centre: Thursday, February 21st
- Garden City Shopping Centre: Friday, February 22nd & Saturday, February 23rd
- Kildonan Place Shopping Centre: Friday, February 22nd & Saturday, February 23rd
- Health Sciences Centre: Thursday, February 28th & Friday, March 1st
- Grant Park Shopping Centre: Friday, March 1st & Saturday, March 2nd
- St. Vital Shopping Centre: Saturday, March 2nd