Radon is a deadly colorless and odorless radioactive gas that comes from the ground. It is the second leading cause of lung cancer and it can lead to many other lung issues.
Any home (old or new) could have high levels of Radon and you would never know it. It could be harming you and your family.
Thankfully, you can do something about it!
Testing for Radon is easy. All you have to do is purchase a home testing kit, test your home, and then mail it to our lab for the results.
Please feel free to contact us at 204-774-5501 ext. 242 or by email if you have any questions about Radon, its' potential harm, and what to do after the testing period.